Check out the Latest Articles:

This really cool tool can be used for almost any writing genre. I am currently using it for persuassive text….specificall to assist my students with preparation for exposition writing in the 2011 NAPLAN.

goanimate

Have a look at a very simple animation that one of my student did. It took about 10mins and the results are amazing.

GoAnimate.com: Growing by stage3

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It’s free and fun!

1. [...] Answer Garden connectedclassrooms.edublogs.org [...]

2. cartoon animation on Tuesday 23, 2010

This is a great post for all it’s worth it really is helpful when it comes to cartoon animation. please do a follow up on this one.

3. azh1 on Tuesday 23, 2010

I hate it when you have older operating systems and the drivers have not been updated because the company went out of business. This always forces you to upgrade to Microsoft’s newest version

4. Hemroid Treatment on Tuesday 23, 2010

I really appreciate your well-written and researched information you’ve really shown how well-versed you on this topic. I agree with many of your viewpoints. I will continue to follow your writings.

5. how to cook lamb on Tuesday 23, 2010

I hear all concerning the lively means you create informative information via your web site and therefore encourage contribution from other individuals on this matter while our favorite daughter is actually being taught so much.

—————————————-

How To Cook Lamb Recipes

6. how to cook lamb on Tuesday 23, 2010

I recently came across your site and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading.
    ——————————
    How To Cook Lamb

7. lit-photography on Tuesday 23, 2010

Generally I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice article.